Frequently Asked Questions
Please allow between 5-10 business days for your order to be processed. USPS Ground orders arrive within 3 – 5 business days after your order has been processed. Please verify that your shipping address is correct before completing your order. You may be subject to reshipping fees if your package needs to be reshipped due to inaccurate shipping information.
BFF, we are committed to excellent customer satisfaction! If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase we would love to hear from you. We will try our best to find a resolution. We hope you love what you ordered. However, if you would like to return your purchase please contact us within 5 days of delivery. Please note all sales are final and are not subject to a return.
Any returns accepted must be pre-approved. We do not accept return on used/open products and all returns must be shipped within 5 days of delivery. If a return or exchange is pre-approved, please allow 5 -7 days for delivery of new merchandise and/or processing or your return order.
We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you choose to return your unopened/unused merchandise, shipping is at your expense. Original shipping and handling charges are also nonrefundable. Be sure to include your invoice number and your reason for returning merchandise. It's also a good idea to write down your delivery tracking number for future reference.
To ensure that you get the most from your Best Friend Fragrance, make sure you are doing the following:
1. When lighting the candle for the first time, allow the candle to melt completely. This will create a "melt pool" and could take about 1-3 hours.
*If you do not let your candle create a full melt pool, it can cause your wick to burn a narrow hole in your candle. This is called tunneling.
2. Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" prior to each burn. A too long wick may result in an uneven burn or excessive smoke.
3. Do not let any particles accumulate in the wax pool.
4. Burn candles on a heat safe flat surface away from drafts.
5. Keep out of direct sunlight.
6. Keep lit candles in sight while burning and away from anything flammable. Never leave children unattended near and open flame.